Our quality-driven industrial hard chrome plating services have many different applications:
Restoring worn parts to their original size and shape. Protecting the surfaces of new parts to help them resist abrasion and extend wear life. Protecting parts from corrosion from different environmental factors and abrasion on their wear surfaces.
Restoring worn parts to like new tolerances
What makes hard chrome plating such a perfect choice for these applications?Hard chrome:
- is extremely hard, measuring 68-72 Rockwell, which means a longer life for your part,
- has the versatility to be used to re-size, restore and repair parts and also build certain types of parts from scratch,
- will protect your parts against corrosion and wear in tough environments,
- is known for its adhesive properties, which are greater than 10,000 psi,
- works well with a variety of base metals, including steel, stainless steel and cast iron,
- is porous, and therefore has excellent lubricating value, making it perfect for hydraulic applications.